The easy-to-use samaritan® PAD Trainer 350 with remote control guides users through simulated analysis, energy delivery and prompted Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) intervals with the look and feel of a live samaritan Public Access Defibrillator (PAD) without the actual charge and discharge of an electrical shock.
The design of the samaritan® PAD Trainer 350 mirrors the live device in order to ensure greater user retention and system familiarity. As such, the PAD Trainer 350 is easy to use, allowing the trainer the maximum time possible to focus on the learning needs of the group. The Trainer, which is compatible with any CPR manikin system, provides six pre-recorded rescue training scenarios without delivering an actual shock.
Selectable Training Scenarios
- SHOCK ADVISED (SA) condition, followed by CPR.
- NO SHOCK ADVISED (NSA) condition, followed by CPR.
- CHECK PADS, followed by an SA condition and CPR.
- Starts directly in “ANALYZING” mode, followed by SA & CPR, SA & CPR, and NSA & CPR.
- SHOCK ADVISED (SA) condition, followed by CPR, 30 compressions and 2 breaths
- NO SHOCK ADVISED (NSA) condition, followed by CPR, 30 compressions and 2 breaths.
20 cm x 18.4 cm x 4.8 cm
1.3 lbs (0.6 kgs)
Remote with AAA batteries, demonstration Pad-Pak, battery charger, soft carry case with two zipper compartments, user manual, data cable and five pairs of training electrode pads